Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Klaipeda vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Klaipeda vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Klaipeda vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Klaipeda vs Qiqihar, China
Klaipeda vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Akureyri, Iceland
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ulaangom, Mongolia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Tecumseh, Ne, Usa
Kosti vs Brisbane, Queensland
Erdenemandal vs Shimonoseki
Zhijiang vs Castro, Paraná
Laverton vs Bage
- The distance between Klaipeda, Lithuania and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 3,864 km or 2,401 mi.
- To reach Klaipeda in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 281.2° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Klaipeda bearing 201.8° or SSW .
- Klaipeda has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Klaipeda is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 22.3 °C (40.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) less in Klaipeda. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 488.3 mm (19.2 in) more which is equivalent to 488.3 l/m² (11.98 US gal/ft²) or 4,883,000 l/ha (522,025 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in Klaipeda than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Klaipeda relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Klaipeda
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Klaipeda vs Birmingham, England, Uk
Klaipeda vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Klaipeda vs Vassouras, Brazil
Klaipeda vs Salzburg, Austria
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Oviedo vs Cape Bellavista
Mont Joli, Qc vs Hobart, Tasmania
Orenburg vs Broome, Western Australia
Ust-Barguzin vs Berlin
Klaipeda vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Klaipeda
- Riga, Latvia - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) ENE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) E
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 73.3 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) ESE
- Silute, Lithuania - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) SSE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo