| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Klaipeda in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:13 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Klaipeda October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Klaipeda, Lithuania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Klaipeda:
- Riga, Latvia - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) ENE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) E
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 73.3 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) ESE
- Silute, Lithuania - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) SSE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SE