| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Klaipeda in August is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 83mm (3.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 16:05 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Klaipeda August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Klaipeda, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Klaipeda:
- Riga, Latvia - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) ENE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) E
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 73.3 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) ESE
- Silute, Lithuania - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) SSE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SE